Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Peace was locked from inside till the joy was freed for to share him with all.

My peace was locked from inside, yet dear Julie has freed my joy. She came from http://juliesdailyinspirationals.blogspot.com/ and made the miracle - has gifted me with the lovely award.

Thank you so much!
Now I would like to pass it to all who visit my blog and thus enable me to share my artworks with you. Thanks once again, dear Julie. You may watch my other Life-saving bubles (the transformational art by Tomas) here and here. Just clik on the above.


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts