Like my new Look?
Learning and growing this business has been an adventure.
I couldn't be happier than I am doing anything else.
I am definitely finding myself, my talents and things I need to work on.
I will be the first to say I haven't been great at keeping my social life where it was. But I miss you all and that is my current goal.
I am learning to find the balance of Family, Friends and Designing.
As you can see I have finally upgraded my Design to something that really represents who I am. I couldn't be happier, it has really taken me quite awhile to find "me" again. How Children can and DO change things!
Through the last several months I have met some great people. Clients have turned into great friends, I never expected that.
I would like to introduce you to Crystal from Domestic, But Not Martha isn't she a Hot Mama!
She is an amazing Mom, Daughter of Christ and friend.
You may know of Crystal from the Fundraiser that she pulled together with several dozen people without my knowledge to help Mason.
Can I say you people are amazing!
Anyways, Crystal's Blog has been growing leaps and bounds since she started it in November of last year.
I have promised her that when she hit 100 followers through Google Friend Connect that I would give her one of her Followers a Brand NEW Blog Design!
And guess what she just happened to hit 100 followers at the same time of my own Blog Makeover.
So we thought what better idea could we have then giveaway TWO Blog Designs away!!!
Are you excited yet?
Each of us will be giving the "Simple" package to one of our lucky followers.
Make sure you enter here and over at DBNM's Blog!
HOW TO ENTER on Designs By Dana
(Each item is a separate entry, leave seperate comment please!)
- Tell me what you like most about my new site!
- Visit Domestic, But Not Martha and leave Crystal some love. Yes! A loving, encouraging comment and tell you her you came from DBD (leave me a comment that you left some love!)
- Follow Domestic, But Not Martha on Google Friend Connect (leave me a comment)
- Follow Dana's Design blog (its oh so worth it! and leave me a comment)
- Follow Dana's Family Blog The Sears Fam and leave my Family a comment!
- Follow Dana on Twitter
- Follow DBNM on Twitter
- Share this giveaway & leave me links. Each time you do this it is a separate entry so make sure you leave a comment for it!