Monday, June 8, 2009

photo story

I was going to the doctor for to take the prescribed internal medicine and thus wasn't in a cheerful mood, therefore that picture was something above the potency of my words to report it in the human language. I just couldn't not to take a shot! And I did that in spite of the fact that my right hand was in the plaster ... An awe enabled me to overcome (to forget) all the inconveniences. What came in my view was just hard to believe - children were reading the newspapers (not the fairy-tales). That picture rescued me from my judging the world for his indifference to the spiritual problems : while hard living conditions robed people of time to love anybody except their personal profit , not all closed the eyes - children were reading the newspapers. They were still the curious and trusted in the human wisdom and generosity. Had I the right to disillusion them? ... I forgot my sickness.

Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts