Sunday, September 19, 2010

Designs by Dana is HERE!

Thank you for coming to check out our new Adventure!

I have been a Stay at Home Mom since I had my second Son, Mason. Mason was born with Special Needs, his needs are known, but why he is Special is still a Riddle. Mason's is a full time job & is a very expensive child, also having two other boys can make it pretty hard to work outside of the home. 

I discovered Blogging through "Julia & Julia".
~corny I know! 
I have been Blogging ever since & learning how to share my life with others.
I quickly became very interested in Blog Design & saw it as an opportunity to be creative while making some much needed funds.
I can't tell you how much I have learned in the past several months & how many "silly" questions I asked.
It has been a long, intense time for our family & I am glad to move onto actually designing for others.
My computer is full of designs!

Take a peek around & ask any questions you need!

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts