Wednesday, July 15, 2009

have a glimpse of self

Where the earth ends, the wall of my house  raise up. Just have a look at the photo I took recently. 

This documentary evidence is symbolic of play with words, yet is it just a play? When I give free play to my imagination, even my current looking through the window becomes the meaningful action. Just think. As I wrote Tomas Karkalas and clicked the search button, Google gave me lots of address, so to speak, depicted my loneliness as the global phenomenon. I think that is worthy pondering deeper indeed.
While it is dangerous to compare oneself to others, the recognition of oneself in other is always beneficial because of the acknowledgement of the spiritual oneness of the humanity. That enables us to enter into the kingdom of the everlasting peace.
In other words, my shooting helped me to grasp the secret of  the durable foundation.



Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be  #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking  between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts