Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Portrait of the Silence

it was easy to identify myself with this image and therefore the picture the Portrait of the Silence was chosen to represent me and my blog art miror. The photo of Tomas Karkalas looks outwardly otherwise than this coconut, yet I am going to talk not about my shoe size, but what enables me to move forward and be grateful for the life I have. While our clothes differ greatly in fashion, we all deal with the same spiritual matters. The above truth enables me to hear others, who even didn't hear anything about my Lithuania, and talk with other not as a tourist, but the native.



Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts