Friday, January 9, 2009

just magic transformation

It sleets, yet the tourists are taking the shots in spite of all inappropriate circumstances for that... While watching them, I reminded my own camera ... While I was shooting, the tourists watched me with the great surprise. They couldn't understand what attracted my eye. Yet that confusion was the mutual. I too don't know what use could bring the gathering of the exotic picks, thus I turned of from the deeds of humanity to the beauty that was lying underfoot.


The economic policy warns - threatens many today. The photo proves the above. There are nothing to rejoice at indeed. Yet look at the shot once again. The tiny little sticks will blossom out soon everywhere and for sure. The perception of the above just magically changed the sick atmosphere into the refreshing sip of fresh air.


Add to Technorati Favorites




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts