Sunday, January 18, 2009

the trampled snow

Click on the image for the full size


The fine arts deal with the timeless values. That is a striking feature of the creative work. In consequence of the above, people pay special attention to all words of the artists and they are seated back in awe towards even the ordinary portfolio of the artist.. It was hard to trust my own ears - a CV was composed of the words I, my, me, and mine ... It can't be that the selfishness directs the eternities, yet could I deny the presence of the shadows? They are the building bricks of a drawing. And that's the miracle of artistic creation - the dark strokes of a pen lay on a paper to express the enlightenment - the shadows express not the darkness but reveals the heavenly light.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts