Monday, February 16, 2009

definition of the Earth
























While searching for the words to define the picture above, I got an inspirational email. It was started with the quote: "Home is not where you live, but where they understand you" This Christian Morganstern's statement just perfectly described the mood I had while taking a shot. Therefore I'm glad to share the quote with you now. What's interesting here? This shot was taken while visiting my father-in-law, yet I hear the same truth in the eyes of the homeless cats under my window and identify myself with their mew. The last may sound strangely to you, but that vision touched my heart so kindly that the snow in my yard melt immediately for the flowers could raise their heads again. Wow! The picture came out the glorious. I need to define just the words "my yard". That's the definition of the Earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts