Friday, February 20, 2009

snow was white once upon a time



This blog was named Art Mirror, and the pictures depict indeed what I am looking at, yet what did reveal my artworks in the concrete?
Snow was white ... once upon a time. Thus the photo comforts, yet that reminder brings the tears to the eyes, and the last shames me to say it, but I.. I fell into the trap, because I worry just for myself at a moment: while talking about the eternities and the essential human oneness in Spirit, I fear the fees for my Internet. That's ugly. Is it not the selfishness? ... It was no wonder for your silence was the only response to my ask for the support . You were very polite, meanwhile I dared to begg and spotted the whiteness of the snow...

The sinkhole from the photo stares at me. Lots of faces may be discovered in this shot, yet can I identify myself with my artworks?! ... So what? ... The dawn will come, and that's for sure as the needless disabled will leave this earth one day. In the light of the above, the Art Mirror is like the autumn leaves - though they were the colorful, but that beauty not escaped the destiny of the mud underfoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts