Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ongoing miracle of life



While viewing the picture, I was reminded about the ongoing metamorphosis in our life, and it was not some speculation but the truth, because I examined not a shot, but swept my whole life.
Such approach enabled me to experience the real miracle. The unrepresentable view warmed my heart. Wow, this metamorphosis occurred so unexpectedly! While looking underfoot, I recognized the ages that were looking at me. Thus I was humbled and comforted. The picture helped me to turn aside from temporal problems - to exchange my worries for the gratitude for being alive. My eyes blossomed out with the smile. The above was even hard to trust. The disabled didn't mourn for help, but started to dance. The real miracles happen when we look at the life through the eyes of faith. Just think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts