Saturday, May 23, 2009

my home value


While blogging I have found the words that define as my current mood, as the artwork. I have read "Nobody can mock me better than I mock myself but I dare you to try". Wow, I put in bold that verse. My hearty thanks for the wonderful title to my last picture, dear Bee. My home value was defined yet cost of the beauty was too high...


When I was returned to life after the crash of my headbones, I did nothing, yet I was welcomed like hero... You can see my current face in the above picture. This artwork portrays the space without any details. That's like my musings - the musings without any application.... So to speak, I fit just for the hospital and I am going there on Monday. I will stay in the hospital aproximately for a month, yet I would't loose access to my computer. Though the medicine will harden my writings, but I will try not to stop my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts