Saturday, May 9, 2009

storage cell


memory flames prove the presence of what moved me forward once upon a time. The pictures reveal the beauty of the colors of life and thus hide the complaints of the jobless disabled. My artworks are my road stick - even the random sketches support me greatly. The drawing help me to escape self-pity by bowing to fate through the conscious appreciation of the beauty of life that was not created by us but gifted to us for a free by God.

The pictures above reminded to me my other post Beauty of Life. The photo looks differently there, yet its message remains the same. The flowers of the field blossom out for us all when we water them with the gratitude, but wither down as we nip the rings off to put them into the vazes for to enjoy that magical fregnance privately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts