Monday, May 11, 2009

cost of beauty is the need of the titles

 
 We are used to say pictures are worthy thousand words. They talk out of themselves indeed, yet the words are needed too. They are the cost of the beauty we enjoy at. The titles we give define not the reality we face, but our personal being here and now. In the light of the above my shot "image needs the title" as if search for light in our words and reports the thundering silence.
Do you remind my picture "Time to blossom"? It has the same message. The flowers (our spirit) blossom out despite the most inappropriate environment, however, do we recognize the above? How many times I stumbled here by replacing my awe with the complaints for what I have not? 
The pictures talk and challenge - fuel the gratitude for being alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts