Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jelovnik / Menu

Kako bi pokušali malo kvalitetnije se hraniti, odlučili smo unaprijed planirati obroke. U tu svrhu sam napravila tjedni jelovnik. 


In order to have more healthier eating habits, we decided to plan our main meals.  That's why I made "weekly menu".




 





Bilo mi je važno pronaći marker koji se briše, zato sam uzela onaj za bijelu ploču. Ali, taj je preblijed, trebat ću naći drugačiji koji će se bolje vidjeti.

I need marker which I can erase from the glass. That's why I bought marker for white board. But, it is to transparent. I'll have to buy better one.



"Flower" is made just like this one, but, just out of paper. (same one as the background of the menu) 
I'll tell you a secret... background is made from big envelope (I liked the color, so I used it)




I'm linking up on those great parties. Come and give them a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts