Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my personal contribution


My Lithuania celebrates Day of Independence today. That's grand out of itself, yet the festive mood is especially high now and wouldn't end tomorrow, the celebration expands into the whole year, because 2009 marks the milleinary of my country.

It is a bit strange to see the photo on the above in the light of these facts. Yet it relates to all what was said too and is especially precious to me. The photo was taken in duke Oginskis Museum of the history of culture in Rietavas, Lithuania. You see me in the hall of my artworks here. All pictures are the property of the museum. So while looking at this photo I feel myself as if reading an overview of my life. In some sense, this photo witnesses my personal contribution to what we all celebrate now. I have wrote a bit about my family on my blog Candleday (see here ... )So you know my ancestors already and I hope you will understand my current joy to approach them not with the empty hands.



Here is my wife Elzbieta and me in Oginskis Museum. You can read more on about page on my Candleday blog.

The spiritual healing by the fine arts starts as we recognize ourselves in others.
That's the secret of the beauty and the key to success

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts