Wednesday, March 18, 2009

how to find true happiness



I took this photo just because I can't not to take it. People of Modus Vivendi (art therapy club that works in the psychiatric hospital, Klaipeda, Lithuania) force the spectators to trust the miracle of the creativity. All hardships of day to day life disapear in the blink of an eye as they take a paintbrush....

My credo is: "the spiritual healing of the fine arts starts as we recognize ourselves in others", and that's not just nice words, but the truth that we need to remind each time as we start to confess our personal impotency to do anything because of ... 1) ... 2)....3)
The woman from the photo healed me literally. The sick teach us how to enjoy the light: each time I visit Modus Vivendi, it seems I hear the famous quote:
Life is neither good nor evil,
but only a place for good and evil.
- Marcus Aurelius

So what's your choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts