Friday, March 20, 2009

spring in web resolution



I was to resized my Spring for the web and thus started to think. This shot differs from the picture the stories of a causeway greatly. Just have a look. There were used the different techniques, we see other shapes and colors, yet let's remind the words of Keith Haring.
The artist said "Drawing is still basically the same as it has been since prehistoric times. It brings together man and the world".
In other words, any talking about any artwork reveal the same message. That's our outlook towards ourselves. So I can either to muse about what was done by me, or recall what was shown to me by God. I can either boast for my rapid sketches, or rejoice at the sunshine that warm the hearts of us all and for a free.


... the iron closure on the weatherbeaten ground caught my eye. I recognized a flower in the picture. Its eloquent figure enriched the downbeat photo with the colors of the fantasy and thus I was just blinded by the sparkling vision.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts