Thursday, September 15, 2011

Torbica / Handbag out of mat for plates

Od podloška do torbice... 5 minuta vremena. I imate prekrasnu torbu za na kavu ili za pir. Ja sam ovu crveno-bijelu već toliko iznosila. Nepoznati ljudi su mi prilazili i komentirali kako je tako neobična i da im se jako sviđa. Poklanjam vam turorijal. Iako, ovo i nije neki projekt a tako je efektan!


From the mat to the bag ... 5 minutes. I have a gorgeous bag to go for coffee or for a wedding :) I have this red and white one for a while, and I weared it so many times. Unknown people have approached me and commented that it si such an unusual and that they really like it. We'll give you turorijal. Although, this is not big project, few pictures are enought, and it is so effective!





Zašiti po rubu gdje je preklopljeno / Sew the edges where the mat is folded.



I to je cijeli posao. Gotovo. Nisam stavljala nikakav čičak ili dugme, ali moglo bi se lako dodati.
That's it. I didn't apply any velcro or button for closing, but it could be easily applied.




Poigrajte se sa ukrašavanjem i imate efektan i jedinstven modni dodatak.

Play with decoration and you'll have effective and unique apparel.


Skužajte zbog loše kvalitete ove slike, ali samo da vidite kolika je i kako lipo stoji u ruci.

Sorry for lousy picture. I just want to show you how it looks in hand.



If you made or going to make something like this, I would be happy to see your work.

UPDATE: I definitely need some sleep. I wrote "handband" instead of "handbag"! lol
I know, I didn't have my coffe this morning!

I'm linking at:
(Friday)
www.happyhourprojects.com
www.smallfineprint.com
thirtyhandmadedays.com
whipperberry.com
chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com
whilehewasnapping.blogspot.com
www.mommaskindacrafty.blogspot.com
www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com
www.lovelycraftyhome.com
joyfulstamper.blogspot.com
(Monday)
www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.comjandmseyecandy.blogspot.com
(Tuesday)
abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com
todayscreativeblog.net
hopestudios.blogspot.com
www.thekurtzcorner.com
(Wednesday)
 Someday Crafts
www.bluecricketdesign.net
gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com
goodbyecityhellosuburbs.blogspot.com
typeadecorating.blogspot.com
sugaranddots.com
twindragonflydesigns.blogspot.com
sweetpeasandbb.blogspot.com
(Thursday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts