Monday, September 5, 2011

Ceker / Tote bag

Moj prvi ceker! Odnosno, meni je ceker malo strana riječ, ovo je moja prva borša za u dućan :) Pratila sam (otprilike) upute od ovdje. A cvijet je kao onaj jučer samo puno veći.




This is my first tote bag!
I did it like it is showed here. You have nice tutorial. And, you already know the flower. It is a big brother of that one which is made yesterday.


UPDATE: Look what I got from kind Babita! She is new blogger from Dubai. You should visit her place at:
 


I'm very happy for getting this blog award. It means to me a lot when I see that someone likes my place. But, my problem is that I don't have so much time to follow all those rules. You know... studying, writing, job, craft projects... So, I apologize for breaking rules.

I'm linking at:
(Tuesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts